1. First of all, http://www.rumorsontheinternets.com/
2. Regarding World of Warcraft: I’m on the pacific PvE server Lightbringer.
Arala: 20 night elf druid. skinning/enchanting. first aid.
Astix: 11 gnome warlock. mining/engineering. cooking/fishing.
Adeline: 3 dwarf hunter. probably will pick up only gathering tradeskills, like skinning/mining. or maybe skinning/leatherworking to specialize in dragonscale, for when hunters get mail at 40 and if annie decides not to do leatherworking.
Ray–> Allinda: 14 human priest with skinning/tailoring. Athera: 14 ne warrior with herbalism/alchemy.
Annie–> Paleina: ne hunter with skinning/leatherworking. Saphime: human mage with tailoring/enchanting.
Ryan–> Cenbryht: 11 human paladin.
Play with me. George? Isaac? Steve? Derek? Laura? hehe
I know, odd that all my names, and all ray’s names, start with A. I don’t know why that happened.
3. I’m registered for next semester. I’m taking math, english, and education. I still need two units; let me know if you hear about any cool decals next spring. I am taking a class at the time for u chorus, so that’s out (ha?).
4. Went to Ryan’s thanksgiving at his aunt-in-Santa-Cruz’s house. Over weekend, celebrated cousin Kevin’s baby Sean’s first birthday. He crawls funny–not on both knees but with his left knee and his right foot, so it’s really lopsided. I spent half an hour with him trying to get him to figure out how this set of giant legos worked. I’d put two pieces together, give it to him, and he’d look it over and try to take it apart about 50% of the time. Never got him to put two pieces together, though. And he liked to throw it on the floor and smile at me (probably because I laughed every time he threw it on the floor). They just took him to Taiwan for a few months, where he played with my cousin Andy’s two year old baby who we call hong-hong or xiao mer (who I played with in Taiwan; he doesn’t have an English name (yet)). They (“they” means cousin Kevin, his wife Maggie, and my 2-aunt) say that hong-hong was a great “big brother” to Sean–when he saw Sean could only crawl, he crawled around with him and chased five million circles around the dinner table, and that hong-hong understand he’s older, because hong-hong makes the same faces to Sean that adults make to hong-hong. There must have been a better way to word that. Alas, I am too lazy.
Babies are fascinating. And cute.
5. Going to Seattle for new years.
6. The DeCadence concert is tomorrow night.