Sometimes after I don’t sit by myself in my room and read all of your livejournals for a few days, all the links seem to catch up to me and I feel I must put them all in one place.
1. It’s so quick, it can destroy your entire face. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaWoo82zNUA
III AMMM AN ALLIIEENN
What does he say at ~6:00 ? “My __[hovercraft]__ is full of bees” ???
You don’t get to see this kind of unabashed joy very often. I really love it.
2. Dry goods. http://itre.cis.upenn.edu/~myl/languagelog/archives/005195.html
3. Wood-assisted Rachmaninoff. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifKKlhYF53w
4. Vienna Teng is gonna have a music video soon. Photos are up at her blog-thing. http://misc.viennateng.com/scrapbook_media/photos/20080205/7.jpg
Oh. Oh. Pretty.
5. Mr. Shen goes to Starbucks. http://www.vimeo.com/709949
I have to say: Alex is a pretty talented guy.
6. Where to get your hair cut in Berkeley. http://community.livejournal.com/ucberkeley/2857814.html
I’m so glad for lj communities. wow_ladies, too.
7. The Wembley DVD is coming out in March or so. Here’s a clip, as recorded hastily from the BBC streaming radio thing http://muselive.com/forums.php?m=posts&q=29589 graaaaaghhh
Haven’t slept very much of late. HAven’t eaten very much either. Haven’t been hungry.
It’s a new dawn. It’s a new day. It’s a new life.
For 1, it’s a reference to an Eddie Izzard sketch. The relevant quote is “I like my coffee like I like my women – covered in bees!”
My coffee is full of bees? He says something with a bunch of syllables!
No, the usual joke is the last bit: “It’s covered in bees!”
But but… what is that which is covered in bees??!! Or does he simply say “it’s covered in bees” ??!!
Anyway, what he actually says is “My epiglottis is full of bees.” Meaning, I think, his throat.
elanor suggested chassis. i can’t understand him D:
does that mean you are feelin’ good?
no. i left that lyric out on purpose. OMG /WRISTS