Sometimes after I don’t sit by myself in my room and read all of your livejournals for a few days, all the links seem to catch up to me and I feel I must put them all in one place.
1. It’s so quick, it can destroy your entire face. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaWoo82zNUA
III AMMM AN ALLIIEENN
What does he say at ~6:00 ? “My __[hovercraft]__ is full of bees” ???
You don’t get to see this kind of unabashed joy very often. I really love it.
2. Dry goods. http://itre.cis.upenn.edu/~myl/languagelog/archives/005195.html
3. Wood-assisted Rachmaninoff. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifKKlhYF53w
4. Vienna Teng is gonna have a music video soon. Photos are up at her blog-thing. http://misc.viennateng.com/scrapbook_media/photos/20080205/7.jpg
Oh. Oh. Pretty.
5. Mr. Shen goes to Starbucks. http://www.vimeo.com/709949
I have to say: Alex is a pretty talented guy.
6. Where to get your hair cut in Berkeley. http://community.livejournal.com/ucberkeley/2857814.html
I’m so glad for lj communities. wow_ladies, too.
7. The Wembley DVD is coming out in March or so. Here’s a clip, as recorded hastily from the BBC streaming radio thing http://muselive.com/forums.php?m=posts&q=29589 graaaaaghhh
Haven’t slept very much of late. HAven’t eaten very much either. Haven’t been hungry.
It’s a new dawn. It’s a new day. It’s a new life.