today i went to the bathroom on 2nd floor eschelman. there are things written on the grout between the tiles in the stall. things like
- the grout wall of china
- this grout nation
- grout it out
- grouto marx (i just looked on google and there’s some comedian named groucho marx
- grout expectations <~i might be making this one up…
today’s impulsive buys:
- yamaha speakers from the used computer store on shattuck. this store is kinda like a dump, but it has all kinds of random crap. these yamaha speakers are “new” but are at this place because they have a mail in rebate that expired in 2000. they suck, but are still better than my current speakers.
- michael chabon’s the amazing adventures of kevalier and clay.
- and i dropped off two things at the dry cleaner’s today. you know i’ve never done that before (dry cleaning).