1. I still have to play it! I started it up once using OnLive (because the Humble Bundle told me I could, so I looked at it out of curiosity) and … it appears … that OnLive … works without installing the game to your system, locally. It says “cloud computing” but could it really be playing it from another machine? I was basically “streaming” Trine or something. I do this for some games at Eudemonia (you can install a game on a server, and have all the gamestations run it off a network drive) but… via the internet? It actually worked. But that was more of a test of OnLive than a test of Trine. I am downloading it.
2. Ok =)
3. It’s so cute. I kind of like the button-mashing dance of dashing in to slash at jellies with my sword, then dashing out to avoid their attack. I don’t like that I can’t control my character while it’s slashing, so I have to like count my swings (cuz the third consecutive sword swing makes me lose control of my character for a little longer). I can’t make heads or tails of the crafting system — how do I get “tokens” ? I haven’t spent ANY time reading the wiki, though, so that’s what I get. It’s cute, and actually, I’m almost glad about the limiting factor of the Mist/Energy thing. This way I don’t play too much in one session -_-
6. Magicka is really fun. I would say yes, it is better than, say, Torchlight (which was really really cute and enjoyable; Fritz played through the whole thing 1.5 times). Magicka is cheeky and hilarious, and the multiplayer is the biggest draw. You can accidentally kill yourselves and your teammates in many hilarious ways.
7. Wat… Wait… if you buy portal2 on xbox, you don’t get a Steam key, but if you buy portal2 on playstation, you do get a steam key?
I want a playstation copy for buying it on steam…. lol? I didn’t know that Valve had some deal going on with Sony. Interesting developments….
Good luck with finding a head!
13. ok! I am eagerly awaiting the ability to take 3d video.
14. Yeah, I haven’t checked out Helm’s Deep myself yet, but Javan and Jon are really really into it.